Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Service Menu on 2.3

Ignore it :smileywink: keep up the good work :smileyhappy:

Forum Legend
uliwooly

he is probably not waiting for the menu to appear but he can access the service menu by doing this

in the key lock screen "menu > back > back > menu > back > menu > menu > back

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

up

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

Here's a tip for those who can't remember these series of #s, *s, and numbers, you can actually saved them as contacts.

You can label them as Service Menu or whatever you want to call it

Once saved, select the contact,  press and hold down on the contact's number for a couple of seconds and a pop up menu will appear. Select Edit before call and you will enter into the service menu

Master
slimshaddy

done that :smileywink:

and i dint even give it a aname..whenever i open my contacts i can see the number :smileysilly:

Anonymous(anon)

I just could never remember all those different sequence of numbers. May be if I do enter them every day, I will have memorised it.

Have to save my brain cells for other things that need to be remembered :smileylaugh:

Master
slimshaddy

lol :smileyhappy:

i've just entrd it twice but somehow i was able to memorise it :smileysilly:

*#*#7378423#*#* lol :smileysilly:

Anonymous(anon)

Then you got a good memory.

Another benefit of saving it as a contact is that you can send SMS, Bluetooth it, etc etc to anyone who may want this information.

It has come in handy for me several times. I'll just send the "contact" as a sms :smileyhappy:

Master
slimshaddy

my frnz dont have the arc so its just useful to me:smileylaugh:

they have blackberry apple which i hate:smileyangry:

i lovvvvvvveeeeeeeee my arc :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy::