Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
HwaA18

Re: SE insult early 2011 Xperia customers

Yes you did promise ICS for all of the 2011 phones, but the vzw xperia play has not got almost any updates from verizon so whilst all of the other r800's get those fanncy 720p cameras we only get swype and google books, no screenshot no panorama and no facebook inside xperia play please tell verizon to hurry up

slimshaddy

up..

One time poster
XPERIA-MANIAC

uli..do u ever use the ICS for LT15i ??and its sad about SE..why dont they do thier job like STEVE JOBS?? " Sell Dream,Not Product"..Do what Customers love,and they will loved by their customer and not loved by those dollar..i told all of my friend XPERIA is way better choise at last they got their own Apple product cuz Jobs love to do what his customers love to have..

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I agree and its one of the few things I like from apple

global update within couple of weeks after its rolled out here in the US

product recall if there's a hardware issue, even if it's found few years after it was originally released

I don't know if they listen to their customers, for what I've seen is that iCrap users want bigger screens but so far it hasn't been implemented BUT other great features have, so I guess its a trade off that they are more than happy with.

Sony needs to change their ways if they want to take on LG, Motorola, HTC, and then they can think on Samsung and then apple.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
XPERIA-MANIAC

when is LT15i ics out??if i use the alpha rom what will happen?will it buggy?of i should wait for the next?

:smileyconfused::smileyconfused::smileyalert:

Enthusiast
Bobeobi

ICS for LT15i is scheduled for END of april - early may. If u want to see some features u may install BETA-version already not ALPHA

Forum Legend
uliwooly

if you use the Alpha or Beta ROM you wil have to unlock your bootloader, thus voiding your warranty and you won't be able to update your phone unless you re-lock your bootloader

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
XPERIA-MANIAC

what do u mean i can't update my phone if i already unlock it?even i cant flash it??

Forum Legend
uliwooly

if you unlocked your bootloader try using PCC or SUS and check what happen

One time poster
XPERIA-MANIAC

hey uli..what u mean is if i root or unlock my arc bootloader and i cant upgrade my arc to ics anymore??!!!!:smileycry::smileycry: