Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

slimshaddy

Re: New weather widget for Arc after update

well i think its not that fast..i mean its possible that the app records the temperature\weather at some time

not thru out the day..

i mean the apps collects data on specific time of day regardless of hitting the refresh button..

eg the apps collects data at, say, 3:00 clock..and u open to see weather it tells u..

then at 3:15 it starts raining and u get curious to know the app..and u hit the refresh button but still its showing the previous

temperature,..

the app maybe refresh at 3:30..so if u;ll check at 3:30 it''ll show that its raining..

like google earth..

it captures images at a specific time..so when u open it and see ur home or any area its not the same :smileyhappy:

One time poster
Steve1970

Given SE weather widget a break lol and have installed beautiful widgets on my Arc. First impressions quite impressed so far.

slimshaddy

hmm..gr8 its a paid app i think ??

well gud if u like that app \ widget :smileywink:

i dont usethese widgets and all :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Beautiful Weather is one of the very few paid apps on my phone and worth every penny.  Got it on my first X10 after seeing a Show Us Your Homescreen thread over on Android Forums and have installed it on every phone since.  Love all the different combo's of clock type / weather types you can download, very adjustable to fit in with whatever wallpaper.  Links to my alarms/calendar nicely and the weather forcast link to Accuweather is great and I have found it pretty spot on with the forcasting. There is a cute download of a 'window' to see your weather through and that was fab last winter to watch the snow falling 'outside'!!!

Anonymous(anon)

Thank you, I have the same question and now I found it in your answer.