Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Messaging problems

I took delivery of "Experia Arc" yesterday since when I've been encoutering problems sendins SMSs.

On occasion they will be sent but the majority of the time a message appears ( after I've pressed SEND ) which says "Could not be sent", then another message subsequent to that which says "Queued for sending"?

This is regardless of whether it is to a UK or overseas number, or whether it is s single or multiple SMS.

I'm puzzled. Can anyone throw any light on this? Thanks:smileyconfused:

Master
slimshaddy

Re: Messaging problems

download handcent sms from android market and see if you get the same problem orr not,

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

Re: Messaging problems

I would first test another SIM card as this sounds as though it is SIM related, if the same occurs on another SIM card, try the following.

Menu > Settings > Privacy > Factory Data Reset ( Note: this will remove all data from the phones memory but will not touch a SIM card or memory card.)

sony_logo126x24.gif