Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Issues to be solve ASAP

well i too got a screen cover which was of poor quality i had to replace it and buy one from online market..

and to be honest .. i am not to happy with the body is neo v.. its poorly made phone ..u feel cracky noises .. but i can live with that too if my phone performs too its potential which my phone is not doing at the moment

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

yeah there are so many bugs that need to be fixed specially if they sale the phone as expensive or more than other phones that have better quality

Anonymous(anon)

yep ... thats why Sony is behind Samsung n Apple

i read somewhere that Samsung shipped as many as phones which Sony did when they started their Xperia's ..

sad but true ..     

slimshaddy

healthy discussion :smileylaugh:

One time poster
fauag

I don't get why they just don't address this, with so many people complaining... It's a shame, really.

slimshaddy

it takes time :smileyhappy:

i mean if the same problem persists in the ICS , then it will be shame...

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

I still think SE should make an OFFICIAL statement regarding the update, what will be included on ICS, which features will be gone, any enhancement? camera improvements? etc

are any of this prevalent issues will be finally solved?

slimshaddy

hmm i know what you are feeling :smileyhappy: but we have to wait til march to find out all the things:smileyplain:

we cant do we just have to wait...

like the news of the ics , they just posted it in their blog..so when time will come they will tell the features also..

you know i face many problem in my arc everyday..

the main thing is the keyboard is laggy in 2.3.4

i did not said this beacuse it was not a bigger problem..i can always erase and writie again..

a user reported this problem yesterday..so i just told him to reupdate ( but i know this wont solve the problem )

like you , i also want my phone to be bug free:smileyplain:

slimshaddy

í do not post al the problems here because i really hope these will be wiped out in the ics... i'm just waiting..

Anonymous(anon)

if we just sit quietly and wait i dont think so anything will happen...