Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Issues with the NEW forum

I don't know if it's only me but this forum now sucks,

1  we don't have the menu on the left to select the specific phone you are either looking for info or want to post about

2 under our profile we can no longer see our post. I've created multiple threads and it's easier to help other users by going back to them and then share the info, but now it's all gone, it all now show the latest threads we posted on, that's not good

3 I know they created multiple pages within LONG threads so it wont take so long to load, but it's horrible, since the answer might be at the top, and most users WON"T look through each page to look for the answer, that's ridiculous

4 HOW COME I CAN'T LOG IN TO MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT ITS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH, THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS

Anonymous(anon)

Re: The NEW forum Sucks!!!

Hey Uli

Plus one on where is my original account.  This is being dealt with as a separate issue to the forum upgrade and I am hoping that it will be resolved soon!

On the main forum screen you can set up your own home screen which may give you what you had before, certainly I had a good play with that yesterday and got rid of a lot of the widgets that I didn't ever use.

On Your profile, your stuff there is a column in the right hand side of the page which you can filter what you see... would this bring back what you had before too?

Anonymous(anon)

Actually, I can see the list of phones on the left side.

Attached is the a part of the screen shot that shows the phone list. Is this what you are referring to?

Demigod
KrazyD

Yeah I can see them aswell.

Anonymous(anon)

To Uliwooly and Suze, are you able to log on to the support overview main page?

That's where you see the list of phones.

Anonymous(anon)

as a complete aside, I just had a wee look around my profile.

there appears to be a slightly blurred picture of a rather cute blonde in it.

now considering I'm male, I have brown hair, and am quite considerably NOT cute, I

think there may be a little glitch there....

:-D

Anonymous(anon)

Yeah Uli was a lady and I was a bloke.... wonder if they are images of the IT team working on the system and the account images got a bit messed up in the transition.  My bloke wasn't even nice looking :smileywink:  :wink: cos smilies not working yet!

Anonymous(anon)

Yes I can get on to this bit, but I really like my own design of the Forum main page. Cleaner and got rid of the things that I don't use.  But I like playing with stuff and I had loads of time to do it yesterday as no-one was on the forum ;-)

Anonymous(anon)

Ok by the way the smileys are back so no need to do ;-)  :smileyhappy::smileylaugh::smileywink::smileycool:, etc etc

Edit : I see them when replying but it dissapears in the reply. Not good

Anonymous(anon)

If you look at the pictures associated for Jeff and Uliwooly, you really wonder what's going on.