Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: The NEW forum Sucks!!!

Corrr never knew Jeff was an attractive young lady :-)

There is some weird stuff going down on the forum!!!

Edit ...... did you notice my old account.... I am now a Cappucino, which is nice but I don't drink coffee. Now if it were a nice strong cup of tea it would be a different matter!!!

Anonymous(anon)

they are weird....I suppose I should be greatful that my random profile pic was fiarly easy on the eye..

;-)

Anonymous(anon)

Just done another status level sort on it and pictures are back to what they were.

Anonymous(anon)

Yes some strange stuff happening !!

Anonymous(anon)

Hopefully all will be well in the end.

Anonymous(anon)

I am advised that the backroom guys are working very hard on sorting out all the small issues that are on going and that we end users are finding a bit frustrating.  Hopefully the overall improvements will become apparent over the next few days.  The changes that I have noticed that are working I quite like so I am keeping an open mind for the time being. Certainly my home page working differently and to my own design has made my use of that part of the forum much better.

Edit the auto moderation of words needs tweaking tho, which I will now report.  I don't think h@rd should be starred out!!!

Master
slimshaddy

the new community window is pain..

i mean if we have to see all the communities we have to just keep on clicking..

1.bmp

2.bmp

also uliwooly i can see your latest posts as well as total posts..

Untitled.png

Master
slimshaddy

lol uliwooly's pic :smileylaugh: (rofl ) :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: some 1 sure is creating nuisance :@ (angry)

Anonymous(anon)

I must actually consider myself lucky. So far only faced some issues that I could workaround them.

I too am keeping an open mind.  Sometimes a change is good sometimes it may not be.

Anonymous(anon)

If you go through other pictures associated to other forum moderators and persons, you will find other interesting ones to put it nicely.

Actually, there is a picture of a nice looking person, it that you?