Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Ice Cream Sandwich alpha ROM available for bootloader unlocked Xperia™ phones

Will it be available for X10..if yes ,when will it be available please

Master
slimshaddy

Re: Ice Cream Sandwich alpha ROM available for bootloader unlocked Xperia™ phones

theres no official statement , for now :smileywink:

but dont worry it will be ported to x10

Forum Legend
uliwooly

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/138840#138840

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
ramakrishnan

I have installed alpha rom on my xperia ray.

as they said IMEI/MAC address/Bluetooth address are unknown.

its helpful for me if i know what the steps i have to  revert back to my previous version.(2.3.4)

Note: sadly i didn't made any backup of my firmware version.

Please guide me.

Thanks,

ram

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Xperia Ray ST18i/a 2.3.4 update 4.0.2.A.0.62

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/thread/30948

One time poster
ramakrishnan

Thanks 4 ur Quick reply uliwooly!

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

anytime, if you need more help, create new thread(s), it'll be easier to help you

Master
slimshaddy

Ice Cream Sandwich BETA ROM available for bootloader unlocked Xperia™ phones

The main changes versus the previous alpha include an updated UI (mainly features from the official ICS software), quick dial, an updated email client, lockscreen (with direct camera accessibility and music player control).

One time poster
rayar

Swipe to close apps is superb...

Master
slimshaddy

yes it is :smileyhappy:

we should wait for the final ICS and i'm sure there will be a many cool features :smileywink: