Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Auni

Re: Ice Cream Sandwich alpha ROM available for bootloader unlocked Xperia™ phones

@ slimshaddy- Thanks for sharing this.:smileyplus:

Should we expect some changes or i can say improvements in the UI and also the Homescreen launcher??

And few regarding widgets.

1. Compact calendar widgets. (4x1)

2. Compact contact widgets. (4x1)

3. Again:smileysilly: Compact power control rather than a massive status switch option.

Because i always prefer to use stock widgets rather than market widgets, most of the market widgets i have used so far takes too much ram and drains battery as well.

and finally since it is ICS, so a little better look to the overall icons, because now it is just too simple. Also the App drawer.

One time poster
WinterStars

Re: Ice Cream Sandwich alpha ROM available for bootloader unlocked Xperia™ phones

Sony Ericsson is giving [and getting] so much love at the XDA forums ... :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

one of the great features of ICS is that we will be able to resize any widget

One time poster
WinterStars

It does not lag, because I don't usually install apps which runs in the background, after experimenting I would settle on something ... I have tried a lot of Music players for example before I settled for PowerAmp, around 8 or 9. I liked PowerAmp the most and bought it.

One time poster
WinterStars

Forum Legend
uliwooly

sweet

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

slimshaddy

the info i posted above was from the same link :smileywink:

One time poster
WinterStars

Yes slim, but it looks like the updates are coming in by the hour... Androids at work :smileyhappy:

slimshaddy

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Awesome, I'll play with it and maybe work on some apps of my own :smileysilly:

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)