Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Auni

Re: Ice Cream Sandwich alpha ROM available for bootloader unlocked Xperia™ phones

@ slimshaddy- Thanks for sharing this.:smileyplus:

Should we expect some changes or i can say improvements in the UI and also the Homescreen launcher??

And few regarding widgets.

1. Compact calendar widgets. (4x1)

2. Compact contact widgets. (4x1)

3. Again:smileysilly: Compact power control rather than a massive status switch option.

Because i always prefer to use stock widgets rather than market widgets, most of the market widgets i have used so far takes too much ram and drains battery as well.

and finally since it is ICS, so a little better look to the overall icons, because now it is just too simple. Also the App drawer.

Visitor
WinterStars

Re: Ice Cream Sandwich alpha ROM available for bootloader unlocked Xperia™ phones

Sony Ericsson is giving [and getting] so much love at the XDA forums ... :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

one of the great features of ICS is that we will be able to resize any widget

Visitor
WinterStars

It does not lag, because I don't usually install apps which runs in the background, after experimenting I would settle on something ... I have tried a lot of Music players for example before I settled for PowerAmp, around 8 or 9. I liked PowerAmp the most and bought it.

Visitor
WinterStars

Forum Legend
uliwooly

sweet

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Master
slimshaddy

the info i posted above was from the same link :smileywink:

Visitor
WinterStars

Yes slim, but it looks like the updates are coming in by the hour... Androids at work :smileyhappy:

Master
slimshaddy

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Awesome, I'll play with it and maybe work on some apps of my own :smileysilly:

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)