Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
WinterStars

Re: Ice Cream Sandwich alpha ROM available for bootloader unlocked Xperia™ phones

Wooooohooo... The video looks awesome.

@Uli : The camera cannot do instant capture like the Nexus, too less processing Horse Power. :smileyplain:

Some observations ... If we may ... :smileylaugh:

The SW looks good, I bet two months from now it will be ready ...

1. I like the fact that they are not using the circular unlock screen like the Nexus. No patent problems with Apple I hope. :smileyhappy:

2. UI looks good, I hope lots of eye candy can be expected :smileylove:

3. Those window like screens are cool.  :smileylove:

4. Task overview/manager is soo awesome and the notification also :smileylove:

I wish we could see the Address book, Resizable widgets, voice input, but lets save that for another day ...

With this my arc will cool again... only if it is not cracked ... :smileysad:

One time poster
WinterStars

Re: Ice Cream Sandwich alpha ROM available for bootloader unlocked Xperia™ phones

Uli, this lock screen is not that cool, check out my lock screen with the PowerAmp music player running ... :smileywink:

screenshot_2011-12-15_2044.png

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

I wonder if they'll update those 3 phones first and/or how come they don't release the Alpha ROM for the Arc

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

That's a cool lockscreen

One time poster
WinterStars

Here is my homescreen too ...

screenshot_2011-12-15_2051.png

screenshot_2011-12-15_2057.png

If you want the application it is PowerAmp, cost USD 3.5 when i bought, it got upgraded so many times. lots of equalizer, lyrics plugin, playlist support, notification bar, all the bells and whistles ... Lock screen can be activated from inside the player, also it comes with widgets of different sizes ... I have never used the SE music app after buying this.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLD.....

It is available for trial for a 15 days so go ahead and download

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

that's a great player, but I'm using Google Music, since I can use their cloud based part of the app :smileyhappy:

One time poster
WinterStars

Ahh ... Google music not available for download here :smileyplain:... Anyways you can use two players one for the cloud and one for the sky ... sync with gMusic and listen offline with PowerAmp. It gives High quality Audio if the songs have high bitrates :smileyhappy:

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Nice, I’ll be keen to hear feedback from anyone who leaps in an installs this ROM.

slimshaddy

dont have an arc s :smileysilly:

slimshaddy

doesnt your phone lags..??? :smileywink::smileyplain: so many widgest and what not..