Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
SiMac_ParBri

Google Play store not working

Hi people,

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the google play store since ICS upgrade?

I have spoken to android support about this and they have told me that it is because my ID hasn't contacted the google servers since my upgrade yet I can log in to Gmail with no problem. I get to the Google Play store front page but as soon as I try to move further than this I get a spinning circle and then a Connection error with a RETRY button. It's driving me potty! I can log in to play from a laptop and tell it to install and uninstall programs and it happens as planned but I cannot connect from my Arc S, it's very frustrating. I've even removed my ID from my phone and re-installed it and still no luck, any help you can offer would be greatly received.

Thanx

S

Community Manager
Johan

Re: Google Play store not working

Do you experience this on both 3G networks and when using Wi-Fi?

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
raheel.sadiq

hi I am experiencing the same issue after update , cant see any content , it just keep on loading circle, I am using wifi, xperia arc s

One time poster
mepala

Hi,

i encountered the same problem, on both 3G and Wi-Fi networks.

i tried several things like: clear chache memory, updade android to 4.0.4, use different google acounts and create new acount from my phone, reset phone to factory settings, nothing worked.

Thx.

One time poster
lozedl

I reset my xperia s but now google play shop wont load i cannot upload pictures to fb either ......how do i fix this its doing my head in

Greenhorn
Naman_Phagiwala

I am also having the same problem

One time poster
dj-criss-angel

com.android.vending-1-DL.apk   

Google search and u will find a offline version u can install.  Good luck