Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Google Play Store Authentication Problem

Hi All,

I have a problem with the google play store..each time I open it start loading for a while and the give me:

Authentication is required.You need to sign into your Google Account.  Although I am already signed in google talk and gmail and in Accounts and the Sync is On.

I tried also create another gmail account and use it but same error was issuing.Also I have updated the firmware into ICS 4. but the same error remains.I tried to sign out all gmail accounts and then delete all of them and then add account from the scratch but also didnt work.

Does any one got this message before ? and how it could be solved.

appreciate your help

Thanks

Trustee
Petter

Re: Google Play Store Authentication Problem

How do you connect to internet? Through wifi or mobile network?

My tip is to try the other one, if you have'nt tried out both of them, first of all.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

I have same problem & i am using wifi

One time poster
Pavan_Hyuga

try clearing data of google play

settng> apps> manage>all> google play> clear data

One time poster
Dl_Barr

Peter was is the fix for this issue.  I am having the exact same problem.  I was having the no reliable data connection issue with Android 2.  I spoke to Joseph in support.  He sent me info for an upgrade to Android 4.0.  I can browse the net.  I have a data connection.  But I cannot use any of the apps on the phone as I am getting an "authentication required  you need to sign into your google account message"

I have cleared the data as suggested by one of the users.  Nothing helps.

Please provide a workable solution.