Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Clockworkmod or Root Functions for ARC S on ICS

Hey,

what are the coolst functions via root/clockworkmod on Xperia Arc S? I'm On official ICS.

Please don't say titanium Backup,or Rom toolbox or anything else, i know that already. THX :smileyhappy:

Master
slimshaddy

Re: Clockworkmod or Root Functions for ARC S on ICS

ok so you root and try to delete some files or change some system files. if you do anything wrong , your phone will keep in crashing. then you have to re-install the software again or flash any ROM.

when you start the phone , CWM will start first and you can restore original system files ( after making a backup ) by doing this you don't have to re-install update , it will do that automatically.

it also installes \ changes \ removes systme files automatically :smileyhappy: you just need a zip file and recovery will do the rest.

Anonymous(anon)

ok i know.

but i mean mods in ex, for camera for better quality or s Xperia S tv launcher....

i have a question,too..

how can i remove failed CWM installations, when my backup already include it.. i have flASHED new software but where can i find installed zips via cwm

Master
slimshaddy

if you flash new software \ ROM , then again you have to make a backup and all those previous installs will be deleted.

Anonymous(anon)

i knooooooww

i mean speciall extrem gangster functions like mods, hacks or something... :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Master
slimshaddy

yes you can mod your phone. like have power widgets on your notification panel.

i'm guessing this is included in ics.

you can change themes as well. check this out.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=22198215#post22198215

are you aware of changing permissions ?