Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

bahamutzero00

Camera freezing issue in Xperia arc

When im about to take a photo, the camera freezes and stop responding and i have no choice but to force close the app, but i have to reboot my phone to get the camera working again.  This happened to me several times and it's annoying!  I hope this is just a software bug and not a hardware problem.  Sony please fix this issue on ICS update.

slimshaddy

Re: Camera freezing issue in Xperia arc

its just a software problem.. repair your phone with pc companion... you will lose all your data so backup all your files first..

Anonymous(anon)

hi

i have same problem by xperia arc s when i using the camera

i am so sad:smileycry:

Forum Legend
uliwooly

did you tried the suggestions above mentioned?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

i went to the fixshop and he said me that the SD card is working properly. he reseted my phone but it didnot solve the problem.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

how did he reset your phone?

SUS? PCC?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

hey my xperia arc s camera is not responding....please help when i click the camera option than my phone speria shows a massage that is ..."sorri! the application(process.com.android.camera) has stoped working unexpectedly " is it software problem or hardware problem?? if it is software problem than how can i solve this problem .... really without camera my xperia is useless sooo please help me...........................kindly....>>

Nabeel

Update/Repair your phone via PCC OR SUS

PCC (PC COMPANION) – Repair your software with this .First do the setup without connecting your mobile to pc.(only connect when you are asked to).

Do it as follow >> PCC > SUPPORT ZONE> SOFTWARE UPDATE> REPAIR SOFTWARE (written with blue)  

PC Companion http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/pc-companion/

SUS ( Sony Update Service)  ... download and install it on pc and follow the on-screen instructions http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/Software%20Downloads/Update_Service_Setup-2.11.12.5.exe

or

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/update-service/

both the links are same

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.