Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Battery life improved by using a Class 10 card?

Hi all:

Does someone know if battery life will be improved if using a Class 10 card? Teoretically, since it read faster, should consume less batery to read the same amout of data? Does anyone benchmarked this?

Cheers.

One time poster
Auni

Re: Battery life improved by using a Class 10 card?

As per logic it should. But i didn't find any change comparing Class 2 (Stock SE) Vs. Class 6. R/W speed increased but no change in battery life.

Class 10, will give it a try.

Demigod
KrazyD

I think that you wouldn't really be able to tell unless you where reading and writing with large files. Then maybe there would be a slight difference as the process would take less time but I doubt there is a massive difference.

One time poster
Auni

Well I tested with the Class 10 card, currently I am working for the brand, So Getting card is easy.:smileyhappy:

Apps reading speed increased a lot indeed, and yes may be it will save some more battery, but really doesn't matter, cause I am already happy with the battery life.

One Important thing is I found ARC S can handle High capacity Card like 16/32 GB quite easily without any lag, even if the Card is full of contents. Whereas i find some so called market leading Android device which lags like crazy when the Card is full.

Hmmm, This device is strong. I like it.:smileyhappy: