Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Battery life improved by using a Class 10 card?

Hi all:

Does someone know if battery life will be improved if using a Class 10 card? Teoretically, since it read faster, should consume less batery to read the same amout of data? Does anyone benchmarked this?

Cheers.

One time poster
Auni

Re: Battery life improved by using a Class 10 card?

As per logic it should. But i didn't find any change comparing Class 2 (Stock SE) Vs. Class 6. R/W speed increased but no change in battery life.

Class 10, will give it a try.

Demigod
KrazyD

I think that you wouldn't really be able to tell unless you where reading and writing with large files. Then maybe there would be a slight difference as the process would take less time but I doubt there is a massive difference.

One time poster
Auni

Well I tested with the Class 10 card, currently I am working for the brand, So Getting card is easy.:smileyhappy:

Apps reading speed increased a lot indeed, and yes may be it will save some more battery, but really doesn't matter, cause I am already happy with the battery life.

One Important thing is I found ARC S can handle High capacity Card like 16/32 GB quite easily without any lag, even if the Card is full of contents. Whereas i find some so called market leading Android device which lags like crazy when the Card is full.

Hmmm, This device is strong. I like it.:smileyhappy: