Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Bad battery time Experia Arc S

I use Wi-Fi almost all the time when I`m near a Wi-Fi spot! :3

Master
slimshaddy

hmm , ok , i am sure if you dont use your wifi , battery will increase....

and you dont have to worry , your battery's good :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

I also have an Xperia Arc S new at end Jan 2012. As of 5 March the battery life has been totally unacceptable. Even with the unit in aeroplane mode and all wiFi/Bluetooth shut down data and data roaming switched off the battery only lasts circa 16 hours. The only Apps on it are those supplied "unasked for" by the retailer-and none of those have I enabled or knowingly used. Software has been checked and reloaded by retailer. Battery has now been swapped. No improvement. I regret to say my present experience suggests that the phone is defective and the retailer support useless. Can sony do any better?

Anonymous(anon)

With load 100%. I turn off the phone, and 6 hours later, has consumed more than 25% of the load. It is the third terminal that have provided me, all with the same problem.