Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Applications icon

My applications icon disapear, and I can't find it. Anybody can help ?

Demigod
santam

Re: Applications icon

Hi,

I didn't get you could you describe you're problem more.......!! :smileyconfused: :smileyconfused:

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
gwhispererz

Hi, are you referring to the icon in your phone Homescreen? If you have not unintall any apps, suggest you check the app drawer. If they are there, just longpress and place it to the Homescreen.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

I'm reffering to the icon that was on my Homescreen and in Programs menu. I was uninstalling some apps and then this icon disapear.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

I'm reffering to the icon that was on my Homescreen and in Programs menu. I was uninstalling some apps and then this icon disapear.

Oracle
suze

Just to be clear, do you mean that you lost the icon that represents your app drawer - the 16 little squares that make a larger square?  Or the icon for a specific application/shortcut, if its the latter can you describe what the icon looked like please.

Have you rooted your phone or is it running the standard Sony software?  It may be worth running a repair on your phone with either PC Companion or Sony Update Service.  This will wipe your phone back to factory settins and you can start again, obviously make sure you have backed up any data you don't want to lose.

Anonymous(anon)

Yes, I've lost the icon that represents app drawer - the 16 little squares. I haven't rooted my phone, it's running the standard Sony Software.

Oracle
suze

Ok so have you tried the simple things like removing the battery and then reinserting and restarting to see if it brings it back? This would be the first step before running a software repair.  Do you have a task killer running also because they really aren't necessary.

Anonymous(anon)

Yes, I removed battery and even SIM card and  I reinserted and restarted and the icon is not there. I haven't got a task killer. It's brand new phone, I have it for a week.

Anonymous(anon)

I've been checking applications, went to android market download 1 applicaation and then it disapear. More icons disapear from my homescreen but I've found them and got it back on my homescreen.