Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

About connecting to my google account My phon says that it cant establish a reliable data connection to the server

i just bought this phon, i cant connect to google.

gwhispererz

Re: About connecting to my google account My phon says that it cant establish a reliable data connection to the server

Hi, are you able to access the internet? Are you have same reason with Wi-Fi and Mobile Network?

If the answer is yes, suggest factory reset phone and try again.

Settings>Privacy>Factory data reset. This process will erase phone data completely.

One time poster
Auni

Re: About connecting to my google account My phon says that it cant establish a reliable data connection to the server

Hello, Also make sure that you have Background data Traffic enabled. Other wise you won't be able to sign in Google.

To do that, Go to Settings- Accounts & Sync- Here Enable "Background Data Traffic". Restart the device and check again.

Anonymous(anon)

but i lose everything by doing that. is ther anyway that i can save my apps

Anonymous(anon)

i did that too. i realy dont understand the problem

Anonymous(anon)

i can access to net and any other webs and apps but google

gwhispererz

Have you tried factory reset?