Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2011-10-27 08:35 AM
well it kinda does, even if its Sim free there are multiple versions of it, so it all varies, plus the update t's just being rolled out either be patient or you can manually update, you can check with slimshaddy
2011-10-28 02:42 PM
I just got the update today via PC Companion. wen i connected it , it initially said it was up to date.. Then on clicking "Update Phone" on the upper left corner of the window , it said new software was available. Successfully updated
2011-10-28 03:28 PM
I am from Mumbai with Airtel network PostPaid account. I got my Xperia Arc LT15i updated to Android v2.3.4 Build No: 4.0.2.A.0.42 through PC Companion. These are my observations:
1. In the latest build SE has provided new app: 3D Album & 3D Camera but I am confused is it really 3D or just fake?
2. SE has provided Mcafee Mobile Security with just 7 days trial period.. ! and paid subscription for 1 year is very expensive compared to other Android softwares.
3. I feel only marginally improvement in operational speed.
4. SE has added some widgets but I find not really useful for me compared to wide variety available in Android market.
5. I find it really weird that SE has provided the "Take Screenshot" button in PowerOff mode. What is the use if I am unable to take a screen shots of the various working screens of the mobile (just like that in PC) ...
I am just trying to explore other differences in the new build... let me check...
2011-11-01 01:13 PM
I m trying to update my xperia arc (LT15i) from 4.0.A.2.368 to 4.0.2.A.00.42, while updating durring the second step PC Companion gives an error "Unable to install or start phone software update component"
P.S. : I have downloaded the latest PC companinon software.