Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

my xperia active get a scratch on its screen

HI everyone. my very own xperia active get a scratch on its screen. and it new, its 2 weeks after i brought it. Is there any way to replace the front cover on its screen. please help me.. thank you people.

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Re: my xperia active get a scratch on its screen

are you sure? how did you managed to scratch it?

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Anonymous(anon)

My friend use the nailcuter and scratch the screen to test it.. then got the scratch.  is my phone fake?

Anonymous(anon)

if this is true. y the screen got a scratch. it is posible to replace the uper cover of the screen?

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

are you sure they didn't included a plastic that was supposed to be removed? can you take a picture and post it here?

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

the upper cover is the digitizer/touchscreen and it'll be quite difficult, I wouldn't do it myself with this xperia, since it's water proof, I wouldn't want to puncture something and ruin that. your screen shouldn't be damaged, can you post some pictures?

Anonymous(anon)

DSC02764.JPG

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

it looks like it has an extra screen protector (check the edges) I think a Sony Ericsson moderator should reply here if the Xperia Active has a pre-installed screen protector, which wouldn't make any sense, since it has gorilla glass and can't be scratched that easily

do you have Update Service or PC Companion on your PC? if you do run it and see if it recognize the phone, if it does, I doubt its fake

gwhispererz

Hi, from your picture, it seems to be a screen protector over the screen. Have a closer look.