Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: my xperia active get a scratch on its screen

my phone is under warranty, can i avail this? because as you have said the phone screen is gorilla glass, and i ask in the customer service of the sony ericsson where i bought this, sad to hear that the screen cover that has the scratch cannot be remove..  can i avail warranty?

gwhispererz

If it is a scratch on the screen protector (which I think it is), I don't think there is any justification to warrant a scratched screen protector. Probably the best thing to do is to check with the local SE Service Centre.

Anonymous(anon)

I do not know if it is the screen protector.. but why it can be damage by a tool with a low force.
the uper damage screen is hardly attached to its screen,,

gwhispererz

That is why I believe the scratch is on the screen protector. Since you are not able to confirm that, SE Service Centre is the best place to go.

Anonymous(anon)

Ok sir. thank you for that..  :smileyhappy:

gwhispererz

No problem. Keep us updated. :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

look at this site.. this is what my phone look like.. 100% match.. please look at the screen, is this the gorilla glass? the uper part... http://www.androidmobile.co.nz/item/914-swim-with-me-the-sony-ericsson-xperia-active-review

gwhispererz

That still looks to be like a screen protector over the gorilla glass screen.

Anonymous(anon)

Oh sure? im glad to hear that,,  can you ask expert about that sir if it is posible to remove? thanks a lot. :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

gwhispererz

I am quite sure that it can be removed, but not easy, best to let the expert do it. Just bring it to SE Service Centre to confirm that it is indeed a scratched screen protector.