Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

Ya thanx alot pritesh even i have checked the site yesterday regarding this. But no where the price of the phone has been mentioned if you get any details pls share it across.

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Please be aware that the "New" status does not necessarily mean that it is available for retail purchase. You are best to speak with your preferred network provider to confirm if they have released it.

Anonymous(anon)

does it will have same support as of Xperia 2011 line up..! as they will recieve the future updates

Anonymous(anon)

how to change images and video camera from internal memory to SD card in this phone??

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

yes the this phone will get Android 4.0

http://blogs.sonyericsson.com/products/2011/11/15/ice-cream-sandwich-for-sony-ericsson-2011-xperia%E...

* “2011 Xperia™ Portfolio” refers to the following products: Xperia™ arc and arc S, Xperia™ PLAY, Xperia™ neo and neo V, Xperia™ mini and mini pro, Xperia™ pro, Xperia™ active, Xperia™ ray as well as Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman™

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Pictures and Videos are stored on the SD card NOT on the internal memory and this can NOT be modified

Anonymous(anon)

Nice info wooly.. So happy that this gadget gets an upgradable version. Any case do you know about the phone's release in india ?? The status of the phone in the indian website is changed as new from coming soon. but i dint see the availability of this model anywhere here. If anybody does know about the status of the phone's release in india please update the details here. Thanks in advance

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

if I were you I would wait for the new Xperias that will be announced soon

Anonymous(anon)

So you mean that this mobile is not worth for its price ? Can you please say whether i can go for it or not .?

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

if you are expecting that this phone's load speaker will be as great as the non smartphones walkman then you are in for a horrible surprise. I would get another phone instead of this, and the new Xperias are going to be announced soon, so the current phone's price should go down