Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

There seems to be some problem with this app, i think :smileyconfused:

First time i ran this App on NEO, it showed 1308 (Rank 2), second time 1622 (Rank 1) and third time 1646 (Rank 1)

Is this normal?

Anonymous(anon)

Pls let me know the release date of SE-"Live With Walkman" in INDIA

i am waiting much long to buy it..... :smileysad:what d expected price

thankU

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

it seems that everything will be released October, which makes sense since the new Xperia Arc S will be launch on October

Anonymous(anon)

UI yahooooo... :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman FCC

Engadget reports that the handset has already cleared FCC testing  which means that we should be able to see it available in retail soon. :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

does this phone also have heating issues and abnormal work of back button like xperia mini st15i................ please se test your gadgets properly before releasing it........

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

this seems to be just a walkman music/video player that happens to be an android, bummer

Anonymous(anon)

Hey ppl there when shall we expect for this awesome gadget in INDIA ? and what is the approxiamate price of this phone ? Really it has packed up with amazing features.. Hardly waiting for it.:smileyhappy:

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

just remember that the quality of audio (loud speaker) its not as loud as the old Walkman (non-smartphones walkman)

Anonymous(anon)

guyssss i think this phone is released today... SE website changed its status from COMING SOON to NEW..

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/live-with-walkman?cc=in&lc=en#view=ov...

check it out..... :smileyhappy: