Today we are announcing a new Walkman phone called Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman™. With lots of ways of discovering and sharing music recommendations through social media it is a good choice for all music lovers. It will launch on the latest Android version for smartphones, Gingerbread 2.3.
Here are some of the features that turn Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman™ into a real social music machine:
- Deep Facebook™ integration: Allows users to instantly access Facebook through the most used areas of the phone such as the picture gallery, music player, phonebook and calendar.
- Media Discovery Application: A dynamic application placing the world of music and videos at consumer’s fingertips including Facebook™ recommendations from their friends.
- Infinite button: Tapping it within the media player enables consumers to have instant access to new content about their favourite artist, such as music videos, artist information and lyrics search.
- Qriocity music and video content services from Sony: Consumers can access millions of songs from all major labels and watch thousands of movies from all major studios. Only Sony Ericsson Android smartphones provide consumers with unique access to the entertainment services from *Sony.
- *Sony’s xLOUD™ technology: Enhances audio output of the inbuilt speakers at high levels.
- TrackID™: Identifies the music track you are listening to within the FM radio and music player. The track can then instantly be shared or downloaded.
If you want to take a look at the full press release you’ll find it in our press room.