Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

My xperia active arrived without Wrist strap and arm band. Why???

My xperia active arrived without Wrist strap and arm band. Why???

Trustee
Jeff

Re: My xperia active arrived without Wrist strap and arm band. Why???

Not every country, region or carrier packages each phone exactly the same. This is normal.

Where did you buy the phone from? On the back of the phone (under the battery) is a number that looks like ####-#####, if you can reply with that, I MIGHT be able to tell you what should be included.

slimshaddy

also just see the items included in your phone's box..

and as jeff mentioned , its is different in each country..

Anonymous(anon)

I bought it in Amazon, Under the battery there are a lot of numbers:

SI 1253 - 6954

IC 4170B - A3880122

S/N: CB5A1HVVGR        35851104 - 011804 - 8

Thanks

Anonymous(anon)

Could you know what sholud be included, Jeff???

slimshaddy

did you see the box..?

Anonymous(anon)

In the Box before I erige the nombres thai i found below the battery

slimshaddy

erige the nombres..?? i could not understand....

i am saying to check the outer box.... where all the prices etc are given,..

in that box its written everything , whats included whats not included...

i just want to assure you that you dint received anything less according to the box..

Anonymous(anon)

Yes in the box says "Package includes: Mobile Prhone GSM, Battery, Charger, Media Cable, Stereo Portable Handsfree, SD Card, Back Cover, Headset Stereo Sports Kit, User Documentation"

And the description in amazon says that:"The Sony Ericsson Xperia Active is water, dust and scratch resistant Android Phone. Mesauring 55 x 92 x 16.5mm dimensions, the Xperia Active is a social networking integrated phone runs on Android 2.3 OS. The handset sports a 3-inch Capacitive touchscreen display, a 5MP camera with digital zoom for HD video recording and playback, FM Radio, 512MB RAM, 320MB internal memory and up to 32GB external memory support to store your favorite multimedia stuff. It comes with two covers. You can go back to black in the outback, or show off with sophisticated white at work.  The phone kit includes a stereo headset with attachable ear hooks and an arm case and wrist strap to keep your phone close. There’s also a Micro USB cable for managing your media and a 2G memory card for all your entertainment. Whether you’re calling a taxi in the rain or calling a friend poolside, the touch screen is fully functioning even when your fingers are wet. Mud battered bike rides, dusty trails or an accidental meeting with a puddle. You phone can handle any conditions in any weather. Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine: Enhanced contrast. Richer colors. The Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine makes the 3" screen sharp and crisp."

Where the arm case and the wrist strap don't appear.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

you should take a screenshot of the website and a picture of the box. did you contacted amazon?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)