Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

muturi
Accepted Solution

lost my phone

Lost my new xperia z1 by leaving it at a supermarket counter...all i can say it was stolen. i reside in nairobi, kenya..africa. i have talked to my mobile subscriber and the police with thier help will track the phone in use. is there another way i can get to know where my phone is...please help very depressed about this situation.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: lost my phone

Sorry to hear that

1) use MyXperia 

myxperia.sonymobile.com

or 

2) android manager 

https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

The phone has to be on as well as an internet connection either wifi or data

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
aircelgag

[ Edited ]

dude if u hav accidental damage provided from your purchaser then you can claim for it, if you hav  registered your phone on my xperia then please login to it and from ther you can lock the screen and send message to the finder of your phone with your phone number in that message which requests the finder of phone to call you on your phone number, besides this u can lock the phone with your own code so that finder cannot access it,if you had the back up also before it was lost then you can erase the data too of your phone by login to my xperia login provided your phone to be connected on net, if it is not connected the request is in queue and will be taking place when it is getting connected to net

One time poster
Yusi

Hi, I am registered on my xperia and I just left my phone in a taxi, after logging it and it searches for a while it tells me it can't find my phone,I am in nigeria, any help please.
One time poster
M4SONIX

My phone is discharged battery :smileycry:  what now? :smileyskull:

alexdon

Charge it,if the battery is gone.Connect to wall charger,let it charge 1 hour,turn it on.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J.R.R. Tolkien
One time poster
Anupamk

Hi buddy i think you have wrong info. Today I lost my mobile but its not covered in Accidental insurance confirmed by SONY..... And finally I parmanently lost my mobile...... :-(

SO please dont quote if you dont know the right info....