Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
ThirstyPhD

Xperia z1 US Release???

[ Edited ]

When will the Xperia Z1 be released in the US?  LTE model - C6906

Thanks!

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Xperia z1 US Release???

If its anything like the Xperia Z it will take few months after its released in Europe, Sony should step up here in the US if they want to catch up with Samsung. There's no info as to when so we have to wait and check the official Sony site. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Ed
One time poster
Ed

I ran out of time. Preordered the note 3.

I truly wanted the Z1. In fact I waited for it for 8 months. Unfortunately, the writing was on the wall. There would be no ATT release for this device in the near future. If I had even a hint of its arrival to the states, I would have waited. 

I hope all future owners of this device truly the best experience. I know I wanted it badly.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

if anyone will release it here in the US will be Tmobile, it seems that ATT has a deal with Samsung 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Regular
Sinabu

My biggest thing is there is just no news at all from them on releases.. At least tell us.. Even if its 6 months out so we as consumers can make a purchase desicion. It's even ok if the dates are missed.

I was going to wait on the Z1 as well but I really wanted to try android. And just given Sonys track history for US releases went ahead and orderd the ZL in red. Can't wait to get it and check it out. Even if it's slightly older for the price I think it will be a great phone. Specs wise is better than my current phone (Lumia 920)

Sony Xperia ZL Red
Learner
aucifer

xperia z1 u.s

is there any word on when the z1 will be offer here in the states?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: xperia z1 u.s

There is no info on this. Also, there are other threads with the same question (even I have the same question) but so far there aren't any news on this, keep in mind that the Xperia Z was released here in the US couple months ago, about 6 months after it was released in Europe, I hope it doesn't take Sony that long to release the phone here and/or get a carrier, I hope AT&T

One time poster
Xperiaz1now

Im with verizon wireless. Any hope that it might end up with us?
Forum Legend
uliwooly

I doubt it, I think the last Xperia released on a CDMA network was the Xperia Play 

Learner
aucifer

i'm ready  to upgrade from my z to z1 and pass my z to my brother