Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Visitor
rusydan

Can't transfer data to SD Card

Hi,

my xperia z1 can't transfer data (mp3 and picture) to SD card. " Transfer interrupted. Check your SD card for possibly transferred data" has appeared when try I tried to transfer. I had replace it and tried with another SD card (new) but the result is same.  Can anyone in this forum help me. Thank you.

One time poster
CharlieBrewitt

Re: Can't transfer data to SD Card

Any update on this im having the exact same problem! Just ought a 64gb SD memory card but i can only use 2 gb of it before saying transfer interupted

Sony Xperia Support
Sam

That is the limit on the format of the card. Try not to transfer too much data at one time using this method. In this circumstacne it would likely be better to perform such a bulk transfer via connection with a PC so that you can batch transfer the files.

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

alexdon

I knew that 2GB is the limit for a single file on Android.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J.R.R. Tolkien