Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Shweta

throw function in xperia z?

hi this is shweta m trying throw function of xperia z m connecting it to my lappy bt although  its showing connected to  bluetooth still nt throwing the stuff as m doing.plz help me to sort out...

Commissioner
coolasrevi

Re: throw function in xperia z?

I think it can be done only via WiFi network. Bluetooth is only applicable for wireless headsets.. i guess.

Xperia ZL C6502 (Replaced with a Perfect Phone)
Trustee
Alexander

Re: throw function in xperia z?

The throw function in your Xperia Z let you stream content from your phone to another device. For example pictures and videos via DLNA to a TV or music to a stereo or headset using Bluetooth.

If you like to stream content to your computer you need a client supporting this running on your computer. For example "XBMC".

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.