Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Shweta

throw function in xperia z?

hi this is shweta m trying throw function of xperia z m connecting it to my lappy bt although  its showing connected to  bluetooth still nt throwing the stuff as m doing.plz help me to sort out...

Commissioner
coolasrevi

Re: throw function in xperia z?

I think it can be done only via WiFi network. Bluetooth is only applicable for wireless headsets.. i guess.

Xperia ZL C6502 (Replaced with a Perfect Phone)
Sony Xperia Support
Alexander

Re: throw function in xperia z?

The throw function in your Xperia Z let you stream content from your phone to another device. For example pictures and videos via DLNA to a TV or music to a stereo or headset using Bluetooth.

If you like to stream content to your computer you need a client supporting this running on your computer. For example "XBMC".

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.