Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Matty_T

the phone time keeps changing

Has anyone else had any issues with the phone time keep changing. I have disabled auto update, and it still changes the time. Its not an issue with time zone or anything like that. The issue mainly appears to happen when I lock my phone and dont use it for the day, and it keeps the time when it was locked. This has even happened over night, and since i use this phone as an alarm, you can imagine is frustrating!!

Genius
GeoffH

Re: the phone time keeps changing

this is something nobody else has reported so you have a couple of options

First completely reset the phone or do an update repair through sus or PCC - this will ensure there are no apps installed that might be having an adverse effect on time etc run it for a few days and see if the fault is still there

If it is still not working correctly then you most likely have a hardware fault and need to return it to the store for repair or replacement