Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
kende

Xperia Z charge problem

Hello

I have problem with charging xperia z. It is only 1month old> after my battery was completely drained, when I tried to recharge the phone started up but the screen has gone blank with blight light only or a single vertical light on screen. The charge light gones off when the screen lights come on. It has updated software and I do not know what to do. I have been using a few USB cables including sony supplied cable but its been the same.

I tried leaving charged overnight for 6hrs, nothing happened. Sometimes the screen light goes off when USB is connected, then after about 1-2 minue the screen light comes on and at this moment the charge light gones off  to restart again.

Please help I don;t know what to do.

Sony Xperia Support
Alexander

Re: Xperia Z charge problem

First of all try to restart the phone by press and hold the power button and the volume up until the phone vibrates.

If the phone still won't start you can try to repair the phone software using the program PC Companion:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

In PC Companion, click start under Support Zone > start under Update phone > select Repair phone (in blue text) > Do all this without having the phone connected to the PC.

Then follow the instructions given to you in the program.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.