Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
adik

WhatsApp

Hi.. i just get this new handphone (Xperia Z)  this few day.. my Problem is:

**when i what to active my "WhatsApp" the message like said my version is to old and need upgrade, so i try to download this new application from "Play store" but error ("WhatsApp Messenger" could not be downloaded due to an error (923)) , can u help me to settle this problem?

Genius
GeoffH

Re: WhatsApp

completely remove/unuistall the whatsapp you have installed

remaove any task killers memory managers antivirus firewalls etc etc and do not install this type of software again they create issues and solve none - if you don't have any great

Remove SD card if you have one

try again to download and install WA - if it still fails try downloading another app

then report back :smileycool:

One time poster
Arjun

Also send this error report to whatsapp support they will surely help you

Send them a mail on support@whatsapp.com

Adept
Edison

if it still remains then do a repair with sony update service.

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Remember to do a back up of your files first then do a repair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your Xperia having software issues? Repair it with Sony's PC Companion or Sony's Update Service first before posting. Remember to back up your data before proceeding.