Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
kreisdenker

Bluetooth connection car

Hello,

I've a problem with my xperia z1 since it is updated on 4.3.

every time, when I connect to my car hands-free equipment, about 20 seconds after connection there is a status pop up with the text: "Bluetooth MAP active session" and the connection fails and the hands free equipment reboots by itself.

i can avoide the problem by stopping the process org.codeaurora.bluetooth but this is defintly not the solution I prefer.

has anybody else the problem or can someone help me?

best lars

Rettendon1

Re: Bluetooth connection car

I have to turn off Bluetooth in the car now as the xperia just keeps me giving annoying messages (with accompanying noises). I think they're MAP connection messages or something but checking the box 'don't want to receive these messages again' doens't do anything. So every couple of minutes there is a ping whether you connect or not.  Does anybody know a fix. Do I have to reset phone or something? (Xperia S)

pdavid

Re: Bluetooth connection car

When I had an issue with the bluetooth ater some update it helped me to turn the BT off, restart the phone and turn the BT on again. since then I didn't had any BT related issue.