Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
kreisdenker

Bluetooth connection car

Hello,

I've a problem with my xperia z1 since it is updated on 4.3.

every time, when I connect to my car hands-free equipment, about 20 seconds after connection there is a status pop up with the text: "Bluetooth MAP active session" and the connection fails and the hands free equipment reboots by itself.

i can avoide the problem by stopping the process org.codeaurora.bluetooth but this is defintly not the solution I prefer.

has anybody else the problem or can someone help me?

best lars

Rettendon1

Re: Bluetooth connection car

I have to turn off Bluetooth in the car now as the xperia just keeps me giving annoying messages (with accompanying noises). I think they're MAP connection messages or something but checking the box 'don't want to receive these messages again' doens't do anything. So every couple of minutes there is a ping whether you connect or not.  Does anybody know a fix. Do I have to reset phone or something? (Xperia S)

pdavid

Re: Bluetooth connection car

When I had an issue with the bluetooth ater some update it helped me to turn the BT off, restart the phone and turn the BT on again. since then I didn't had any BT related issue.