Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: my xperia x8 wont turn on fully!!

Anytime :smileyhappy:

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

hi , my problem is : my xperia x8 wont turn on fully !! but i cant use update service , because my phone is update , i want to turn my mobile system as the first time , how should i do that ?  plz help me .

gwhispererz

Hi, you could software repair phone with Update Service. Here's the download link, http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/. Download and install to PC/laptop, launch it and follow on-screen instructions. It will prompt you that phone is up to date, just proceed and repair phone. Note that this process will erase phone data completely.

Let's hope that it is just a software issue .... Keep us updated.

Anonymous(anon)

MY PHONE IS DOIN THE SAME EXACT THING. I ONLY HAD THIS PHONE FOR 6 MONTHS. AND IT WONT TURN ON I!!!! IT STARTED YESTERDAY N I TRIED EVERYTHING!SORRY TO SAY BUT THIS PHONE SUCKS!!!!!! SONY NEED TO DO BETTER !!!!!!!!

gwhispererz

Hi, your post will look better and more visible if you didn't type in capital!

If none of the abovementioned suggestions work, high chance that it is a hardware issue. If that is the case, send phone to Service Centre for repair.

You may want to check your USB cable first ...

Anonymous(anon)

When I try to repair my phone it i get a notification saying that no software is available for my x8. Please respond.

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

gwhispererz

It will prompt that your phone is up to date, just proceed with Repair.

Anonymous(anon)

it still says that no software is available and to try again later

gwhispererz

Don't you have the option to re-install software? Any button that you can let you proceed? Look for 'Install' button (bottom right).