Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Xperia X8 with Android 2.2 and above?

android 2.2 update is very much required for x8 since it has less internal memory and cannot install more apps, if we want to install new one we have to uninstall other one even though its usefull its frustrationg each time uninstalling and installing..

SE please update it to android 2.2 .

Anonymous(anon)

we need 2.2 update to install more application and more compatible for more application..

Anonymous(anon)

Hem, could you search with you'r browser 2 simple words: gingerbread 2.3

I tryied looking for english websites, but the best I found was an italian one: http://www.androidworld.it/2010/12/06/android-ecco-gingerbread-2-3-29317/

Anonymous(anon)

Hem, could you search with you'r browser 2 simple words: gingerbread 2.3

I tryied looking for english websites, but the best I found was an italian one: http://www.androidworld.it/2010/12/06/android-ecco-gingerbread-2-3-29317/

Anonymous(anon)

Anonymous(anon)

people have already started talking about unlocking x8 and update firmware..lol..all sorts of things happen in this world..anyway im hoping to see my x8 upgraded to 2.2 (atleast)..fingers crossed

Anonymous(anon)

where can i find the 2.1 update for my x8 .i don know much abt how to install it.could somebody help me out .and i have problems with my x8  from  the day i bought so it was a big turn off for me .when i tried playing the se video which was preloaded the phone reboots . all my phones that i had was from sony but now it has taken my hopes down regarding the quality ...i am sorry sony lovers but i think the quality is taken for granted now a days by sony .i hear a lot of complaints :-( :-(

Anonymous(anon)

Probably you've got the faulted one.

The update is here:   http://www.sonyericsson.com/update/?cc=it&lc=it

Change the language at the bottom of the website.

Anonymous(anon)

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 will get update only after X10 gets it..By the meantime there is no official announcement for any 2.2 froyo update..but we can hope
that between April to June 2011..Xperia X10 will surely get an update of (2.2 or 2.3) will b revealed next year in Feb..so b patient and have faith on SE..cheers!!
Anonymous(anon)

It's not fair to all users out there! HTC and Samsung already rolled out froyo for their low cost phones! Even petition is been written to SE to relese 2.2....