Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
chiron69

Wow! I found an forum (X8) on the site, finally! ;-)

It's incredibly hard to find this forum via the normal 'Support' menu.

And when I've finally found it, I just have to say that home-developers are literally "spraying" the net with Android versions for the X8 up to 2.4.1 (at least).

While Sony Ericsson can't even make a darn 2.2 even? It doesn't make sense. Why don't you employ one of these "alien geniuses", please SE, so that all that have been fooled to buy the X8 can at least get (some) value for our money?

I seriously don't understand, but it smell short money far away. SE HAS to understand how many customers they have lost because of this? And according to their msgs, they will *not* be Sony Ericsson customers in the near, or even far future.....

Too,bad since the phone has potential....

I'll give away mine to a child to play with.....

And I'll never buy SE again, all my phones have been SE, since Nokia 3110.

Happy easter, users and SE!

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Wow! I found an forum (X8) on the site, finally! ;-)

here is Sony's reasoning behind this

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/121814

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
chiron69

And now comes Sony's quarterly income results. :-(

It's sad.

Why the developer team looks like they're making their own rules, and shut their eyes closed for the possibilities the hardware can give them, (and the users/buyers).

Well, I've got my Samsung now. Sorry, SE. You left me to bleed on this one. :smileywink:

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Indeed

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)