Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: The best android apps for xperia x8

You must try guitar hero 5 application, it rocks :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

can any one tell me best application for Camera...i think camera is the bigest drawback...

Anonymous(anon)

Camera Advance is a good choice. I use the free version, Camera Advance Lite, and it doesn't dissapoint me. :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

1. Monkey Business Free (live wall paper) :smileyhappy:
  2. ESPNcricinfo
Anonymous(anon)

I am looking for any app with which I can have maps saved in my phone for offline use. Is there any such app available in market.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

Could u tell me how we can install & use Barcode Scanner. How much time X8 takes to scan & give details of a product.

Oracle
suze

If your X8 has the 2.1 update then you may have an app called NeoReader which is a barcode scanner, however there are various apps on the Android Market that you can download as well. 

Anonymous(anon)

how to disable the default message? to use only the handcet app

Oracle
suze

When in your original text messaging app, press the Menu button (bottom left) and then select Settings and untick notifications.

Anonymous(anon)

the best app to use for lined barcodes (the ones you see on all everyday shopping products) is red leaser its free n ive never had a prob wiv it.:smileyhappy: