Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: The best android apps for xperia x8

it has been jst 15 days that i purchased x8 xperia..bt so many problems wd my lovely phone.smtimes blank display appears..netwrk problm...n i want to know abt other android apps fr my phone..that will b latest ...i think blackberry phones r d best..

Anonymous(anon)

Barcode scanner is a good app,,But because of low resolution camera it doesn't work on my x8,,It takes lot of time to scan the bar code,,and at lasts it doesn't show result,,

Anonymous(anon)

Thank you,I tried Winamp as u suggested and ,,i found the perfect player to which i was looking for,,THANX.

Anonymous(anon)

Dude,update your phone to 2.1,,all problems wud b resolved,,And you are a Sony Ericsson owner now,,Don't think about other brands,,they all r crap in front f SE,,And you will realise this once you use SE and then you buy  any other 'X' brand phone.

Oracle
suze

My barcode scanner works perfectly, are you holding it too close to the image? This can cause problems with focusing which make it seem like it takes a long time to fix on it.

For example my phone took about 2 seconds to read the above code.  (It was timed on an iPhone so maybe its not totally accurate ;-) but close enough)

Demigod
sushidushi

It took my X8 less than 2 seconds to scan Suze's barcode.  And I downloaded it.:smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Hey,,yup,,it did scanned your barcode very quickly,,but it doesn't scan quickly the other kind of barcode which has vertical lines.like this one.Though this one shows on your HD laptop,,if you try a different one,,it doesn't work.

Oracle
suze

You are not wrong, the Bar code scanner I have I use for QR codes, never tried it for anything else.  There are other Barcode scanners on the market, it may be that you need a different product for scanning these.

Anonymous(anon)

What about on physical 1D barcodes like those on the back of books and stuff?

Anonymous(anon)

what are the basic great apps for x8?? is the task manager app good? because i downloaded it last night but it kept restarting my phone...do you also have this kind of problem?