Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

My Xperia X8 got no sounds... :(

Hi, ya'll.. I'm having problems with my Xperia X8, where it doesn't has a sound from it's speaker. It happened when I'm connecting my phone to my headset and watch youtube using my phone. After awhile, I disconnected my headset and setting my alarm. I noticed that, when I selected a song from my sd card, it supposed to play that song when we choose and click to it, but, it doesn't produced any sound after that. I thought, my headset was still connected to the body, but, it's surely not. Because of that event, until now, my phone isn't have any single sound, even when I play my mp3. I would like to have any responses from ya'll about this problem where I suspected, its my headset connector is still the culprit, not my speaker. Any comments are welcome, thank you

Anonymous(anon)

Re: My Xperia X8 got no sounds... :(

When you go to the sound settings, are the volume settings set correctly?

Anonymous(anon)

i got the same problem with you. whenever i insert the ear phones? i can hear the music but when I disconnect it, i cant barely hear the sound. can anybody help us in this matter? I just bought my phone 3 weeks ago.

Anonymous(anon)

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM HERE...AND I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!

MY PHONE IS NOT EVEN USE FOR 1 YEAR. AND THE THING IS I FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION FROM THE EMAIL THAT I RECEIVED FROM THE SONY ERICSSON TO TRY TO UPRGRADE THE PHONE MAY HELP TO WORK IT OUT. I TRIED IT SO I DON'T NEED TO GO THE THE STORE & REPAIR IT,,,BUT STILL, NO SOUND FROM THE SPEAKER AT ALL...

AND THE BAD THING IS I LOOSED MY GUARANTEE...:smileycry: TOO BAD...:smileyangry:

THEY SHOULD MAKE AN ACTION ABOUT THIS!!!

I AM A SONY ERICSSON USER....

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP OUT THERE???

Anonymous(anon)

Hi there,

I experienced the same problem a week ago (no loudspeaker sound, but functioning phone speaker and earphone) and yesterday I decided to dig into it.

Updating the software didn't solve the problem. Then I turned off the phone, opened it, pulled out the battery, waited a few seconds, assembled it all again and restarted the phone -> and everything worked again !

Try it - before you through your nice device out the window :-)

Lars Klitgaard, Denmark (LarsBoKlitgaard@gmail.com)