Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: root access on Xperia X10

Exactly, i think behaving like adults is important, you will get nowhere with hijacking other Threads etc.

A More helpful way would be to tweet this thread to make more people aware.

Anonymous(anon)

I agree it is childish, however this thread has easily 20 times the responses, and 100 times the views as ANY OTHER THREAD on this WHOLE forum, yet SE ignore us. It is clear that no matter how many respond, we will be ignored. SE dont care.

Demigod
KrazyD

As said by SOny Ericsson they are watching all the threads and responses etc.

Anonymous(anon)

Watching, but not caring. We at least deserve a response. They are watching, so why can't they man up and tell us 'no, we will not help' ?

Anonymous(anon)

Tthey watching ? If someone has a issue and a question about his product were he paid good Money for he deserves a Answer and not being ignored :-) no one is answering because it is a serious matter and not a question about how to turn a Phone on. No Customer likes to be ignored over time. A simple Answer from SE to show that at least someone notices this Question would be very appriciated.

Anonymous(anon)

Yeh come on SE please give us some ROOT love :smileylove:  Lets finally unleash the true power of this phone :smileycool:

Anonymous(anon)

Come on SE, give us what we all want : a really nice phone...

Anonymous(anon)

I'm also signing up for this and I do a 100% apply to losing my warranty rooting my device. The thing I am missing the most about not having root is not being able to get paid apps from the android market. (It's not open in Norway yet) So please, give us root SE :-)

Anonymous(anon)

I do not understand can someone from the lawyers will explain.

If google market includes applications that need a root this is a

legal software. So as well as x10 does not support these

applications through the fault of the manufacturer.

It deceived consumers and violated the law by selling useless

defective device?

x10 should not be represented as an android smartphone,

as well as a phone based on the stripped-down version of

the android at a price corresponding to this class of devices.

Anonymous(anon)

Root is NOT a standard feature of android and its ONLY the Nexus One which per default allows easy rooting.

This is because root is also a dangerous thing.

The X10 of course meets all the requirments to be a full Android phone (else google does not allow installation of market)