Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

how to put sony ericsson logo when updating the status in Facebook via Mobile (wifi)

se.jpg

How do we put a sony ericsson logo in our Xperia X10 when updating your status in Facebook via mobile or Wifi? In Xperia X10 mini pro, i saw the logo. It's actually my cousin's SE Xperia Mini 10 Pro but in my Xperia X10 doesn't show. It only shows like these words " via Android"

se2.jpg

It would be cooler if the SE Logo will be shown on the status update in facebook. Help anyone :smileyhappy:

Oracle
suze

Re: how to put sony ericsson logo when updating the status in Facebook via Mobile (wifi)

I think it puts this if you update your status via Timescape but if you do it via the Facebook app it just says via Android.  I no longer use Timescape but might be worth a try on your phone.

Oracle
suze

Re: how to put sony ericsson logo when updating the status in Facebook via Mobile (wifi)

Just tested it on my X8 and yup, its timescape you need!

Anonymous(anon)

Okey thanks :smileyhappy: I'll try to do that when i will have a wifi :smileyhappy: