Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Xperia X10 won't connect to the Internet?

Has anyone else been having connection problems, I ahve checked the signal strength and its fine and 3G is working but still not connection.

I had a software update come through recently which told me I needed to go to the Sony Ericsson website to update it.. I tried to do this and it appears I can only update it using a PC as its not compatiable with a Mac computer (which I have).

I have tried running the software update on the phone and as it can't connect to the internet it wint update anything.. so Im stuck in a circle now.

Have called my network provider and they can't help (as usual). Anyone on here have any ideas?

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Xperia X10 won't connect to the Internet?

Try resetting your network services

Go to Settings>Wireless Control>Mobile Networks>Auto Internet Settings select your type of operator service from the list such as o2, tap OK, this will reset you internet and other services

Then try connecting to the internet through your browser

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Xperia X10 won't connect to the Internet?

i am facing the same problm. i can brows throw browser. but i ca't use any applicatios like face book.