Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

X10i problem

hey i m using a x10i n having major problems with it!

i have updated my phone to 2.1 a month ago.

i am not able to receive text messages n my google talk is also not opening!

also visited my carrier abt the text msgs problem,but they said there is a problem with the phone!

the speed is also disasterous! plz help asap! thank you!

Trustee
Aimee

Re: X10i problem

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that. I would recommend reinstalling the update using the Update Service program to see if this helps with the problems you are experiencing. You can download the Update Service program to your PC here:

www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/softwaredownloads/detailed/updateservice/xperiax10

Let me know how you get on :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

hey thanks for the info! but my phome is working all rite now....just charged it to 100% n it startrd working!

Anonymous(anon)

Hi

I have bought my xperia x10i with android 1.6 in which android market place was missing. But now i have updated my phone with android 2.1, in this ver. also android market place is missing. pls. anybody help me to get the android market place.

Oracle
suze

The Android Market is not available in all locations so I am guessing this is your problem.  You could use SlideMe.org or www.getjar.com, if you access them via your phone browser you can download their desktop app and then use that to search apps.  The selection is not as good as the Android market but there are quite a few on there for you to play around with.