Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

X10i Sync

I have added new contacts on the SE website but when I sync, only some go to my phone.

Am I doing something wrong?

Demigod
Martha-

Re: X10i Sync

I just went through the Sony Ericsson Sync settings and there are no settings that you would need to change on the website to make all of the contacts go to the phone.

Roughly, how many contacts does your phone have?  How many were missing after the sync?  Did all of the phone contacts get transferred to Sony Ericsson Sync (if there were any new ones)?

Anonymous(anon)

This is a new phone to me.

I have 64 contacts in all; I have so far found about 10 that have not transferred to my phone.

I could not figure out how to get all the contacts from my old phone uploaded to the web-site, so I did it manually.

I typed in a few on the website and tried the sync which worked fine.

I the added all the rest and did the sync again.  Some of the contacts never went to my phone.

They are still on the website and I have tried several times since but alas, no luck.

Thanks for the help

I did send a message to the 'contact us' link - Never got a reply...!

Forum Legend
uliwooly

just sync with google or My Phone Explorer

http://www.fjsoft.at/en/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)