Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Unable to download photos sent as a text...

Hi there i use Handcent as my main messaging service however i have the same poblem with the normal messaging service

if someone sends me a picture through text i cannot open it. It also takes about two days from a picture message to be sent

from my Xperia x10 please someone help me thank you

Oracle
suze

Re: Unable to download photos sent as a text...

Do you have the correct MMS settings for your carrier? Might be worth a call to them to check it out. 

The phone, especially with Handcent, seems to be pretty efficient for me on the MMS front.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Unable to download photos sent as a text...

I had the same issue and not just that I wasn't able to even send pictures, try doing what she suggested

after clicking on

Settings

wireless controls

Mobile Networks

Access Point Names

Delete all the APNs that you see

then click here to get SE to send it to your phone or you can look it up and

click Menu under APNs window

New APN

Enter all  your carrier info.

if that doesn't work then this is the way I fixed this issue, first back up everything -> factory reset -> run SEUS and do an Update if there's an update install it then try to see if its fixed if not then -> run SEUS again an repair it, make sure your APN is there if not then

Settings

wireless controls

Mobile Networks

Access Point Names

Delete all the APNs that you see

then click here to get SE to send it to your phone or you can look it up and

click Menu under APNs window

New APN

Enter all  your carrier info.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)