Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Serious problems with my Xperia X10 mini pro and worst experience with the service center,customer support. Need help!

I bought a new sony ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro on July 28th and from the 2nd day I've experienced serious problems with my phone, like vibrator not working, phone gets frozen very frequently, touch options fail to work etc... After trying to use it for 4 days and realizing that the problems still persisted, I've approached the service center @ Bnajara Hills, Hyderabad, AP, India on Aug 4th. They exmained the phone and asked me to leave the phone with them for one day for them to extensively it. They called me back the next day and said everything was working fine. When I went back to the service center to collect the phone, the phone was absolutely unusable. Nothing seemed to work.

The service center guy evident of all this, asked me to leave the phone back at the service center and they actually promised, to have the phone replaced. They said that it would take around 10 days for the process to get completed and asked me to call then. When I called them back  today, they say it was the problem with the mother board and had it replaced. When I asked him about them saying that the phone would be replaced, they said that the phone doesn't carry a guarantee, rather a warranty and would not get replaced. I just got frustrated with the way they responded back to me and called the customer care, hoping them to help me. But very soon I realized it is of no use calling the customer care, after talking to a customer care executive and the floor manager. They are really poor at customer service and irritated me on the call. I'm really disappointed with all this. I have also put a mail to the customer support and awaiting their reply.

My Workorder number is SE301VEH12185 and the request ID is 88119038.

When you've promised to replace the complete handset, why do you expect me to take it back with some part replaced?

I get a defective piece in the first place and then you expect me to take it back with a part of it replaced?

When i get a defective piece, i expect you to replace it with a new handset.

Can someone atleast here take the responsibility of clearing this issue?

Thanks,

Swathy

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Serious problems with my Xperia X10 mini pro and worst experience with the service center,customer support. Need help!

even i got a xperia mini pro 3 weeks .....it has stopped working!initially the touch keypad din appear...had to work with qwerty.and the battery problems and the phone is permanentaly dead now!

Demigod
KrazyD

Re: Serious problems with my Xperia X10 mini pro and worst experience with the service center,customer support. Need help!

Have you tried updating the phones software using Sony Ericsson Update Service or SE PC Companion?