Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

SE X10 Mini Pro stuck at 'Sony Ericsson' logo

Hi,

My phone looks like a tiny brick now. I can't reset it, I can't upgrade/fix/repair because it's stuck at the SE logo. It happened after internet browsing I've been prompted to forcefully close the browser, then later on it wants me to close the SE home app, then finally it's reset and I can only see until the SE logo.

I tried removing the battery for more than 10 secs, pluggin the usb cable while pressing back - still can't connect to pc. I tried holding down power+home, nothing.

Is there a hard reset button somewhere I can use? I'd rather reset everything with all my data than send it over to SE support since that means it'll take weeks with no phone : (

Regards,

Elijah

Demigod
KrazyD

Re: SE X10 Mini Pro stuck at 'Sony Ericsson' logo

Make sure when you connect it you leave it to install the phone drivers if they aren't already present.

Anonymous(anon)

I finally made it use the PC companion, it ran the repair (I assume that replaced all my files/data) and I still had the same problem. It just won't get past the SE logo...

This is my 2nd SE phone and so far I've been very disappointed on both =/ I will send this today to the shop to claim the warranty. It's most likely a software issue, but how come it's still stuck at boot up after the pc companion repair? I don't get it...

Demigod
KrazyD

I'm not sure myself so sending it back is a good idea.

Anonymous(anon)

heyy,

i have the same problem too. i wonder u could help me out too?

i used the internet brower and downloaded some apps from the market and it starts to ran out out battries then it starts to get crazy. the phone want me to forse close every thing i opened, including home screen. so, i off it and tried to on and charged it but it just stuck at the SE logo. (ps: dont have any red LED light bliking)

i have not update my phone wich is still 1.6 and i tried to repair with pc companion but it didn't work. i tried everything which i fould from the internet but nothing works.

pls.

Quinccy