Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Protective covers for Experia X10

Hi all

Is there any protectibe covers for the experia X10 like they have for the iphone, especially the touch screen as this gets coveren in finger prints every time it is used and must be continuously cleaned, or do they have a stylus pencil for the Experia?

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Protective covers for Experia X10

Hi, I purchased the "Invisibleshield" from www.zagg.com for my X10. Around £15/£16 if I remember rightly, but does the job. Bit fiddely to apply on the X10, but well worth the time. Guy at work thought it would be funny to fire a staple gun at the back of my phone, staple bounced off without leaving a mark.

Anonymous(anon)

The screen won't work with a stylus

The touch screen on your X10 has a screen protector already fitted at the factory - it's that which gets dirty not the screen itself.

Before you say it hasn't - it really has :smileyhappy:

gwhispererz

Just for info, mine was supplied with a screen protector which I have to DIY it.

Anonymous(anon)

you might find that that was a spare one

The actual screen is mineral glass - look at the very closely at the edge of the screen and you'll probably see a slight 'edge'. That's the screen protector

gwhispererz

Was not aware of that. Hmmmm .... Double protection ????

Anonymous(anon)

yours is now :smileyhappy:

gwhispererz

In that case, I can afford to dirty my screen twice as much! :smileysmileywink:

Anonymous(anon)

The Invisibleshield covers the whole phone, not just the screen, and the question was about protective covers, not just screen protectors. . Mate has an X10 without any protective cover, and it is looking a bit tatty after about 6 months use (same age as mine) whereas mine is still looking like new.

Anonymous(anon)

Thanks Andy12, thats what i was looking for. Also thanks to ak3dgfx and gwispererz for their comments. There waqs a plastic foil covering the screen when i got the phone but it was on a little a little skew and when i tried to straighten it up i got air bubbles (no surpeise there) so eventually took it off altogether.

anyway guys thanks for the info.