Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Pc Suit for Xperia X10

How can I use my Sony ericsson xperia X10 as a modem to my sony vaio laptop? There isn't any PC suit for my phone, so can you tell me in what ways I can use my phone as a modem to my laptop.Thnx.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Pc Suit for Xperia X10

Download PDAnet or Easytether from Market

Forum Legend
uliwooly

good to know there are alternatives other than Barnacle, which requires rooting. quick question, which one waste less/more battery?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Oracle
suze

I use PDANet, battery is not a massive issue as you are connected by USB to your machine and the phone charges whilst using it.  We had a power cut a couple of days ago therefore home internet down but used my netbook and phone and the phone took a small charge or at least stayed static from my netbook whilst it was running on battery too.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

great news, barnacle its awesome but the batterylife while running it sucks I'll try the other apps. thanx suze

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)